viernes, 9 de septiembre de 2011

Lady Gaga.


There ain't no reason you and me should be alone. Tonight, yeah baby. I got a reason that you're who should take me home tonight. I need a man that thinks it's right when it's so wrong. Tonight, yeah baby. Right on the limb it's where we know we both belong tonight. It's time to feel the rush, to push the dangerous. I gonna run back to the edge with you. Where  we can both fall over in love. I'm on the edge of glory, and I'm hanging on a moment of truth. I'm on the edge of glory, and I'm hanging on a moment with you.
Another shot before we kiss the other side. Tonight, yeah baby. I'm on the edge of something final we call life tonight. Alright, alright. Pull on your shades 'cause I'll be dancing in the flames. Tonight, yeah baby. It doesn't hurt 'cause everybody knows my name tonight. Alright, alright..
- Lady Gaga.