lunes, 24 de septiembre de 2012

Can you forgive me again? I don't know what I said.

Can you forgive me again? I don't know what I said, but I didn't mean to hurt you. I heard the words come out, I thought that I would die. It hurts so much to hurt you. Then you look at me... you're not shouting anymore, you're silently broken. I'd give anything now to kill those words for you. Each time I say something I regret, I cry... I don't wanna lose you; but some how I know that you will never leave me. Because you were made for me. Some how I'll make you see how happy you make me. I can't live this life without you by my side, I need you to survive. So stay with me you look in my eyes and I'm screaming inside that I'm sorry...
And you forgive me again, you're my one true friend and I never meant to hurt you.


¿Puedes perdonarme otra vez? No sé qué dije, pero no quise hacerte daño. Al escuchar esas palabras sentí que iba a morir. Me duele tanto hacerte daño. Y luego me miras... ya no estás gritando, estás silenciosamente dolida. Daría cualquier cosa para callar esas palabras. Cada vez que digo algo me arrepiento y lloro porque no quiero perderte; pero de alguna manera sé que nunca me dejarás porque fuiste hecha para mí. De alguna forma te haré ver lo feliz que me haces. No puedo seguir viviendo sin tu presencia a mi lado, te necesito para sobrevivir. Me miras a los ojos y yo grito por dentro que lo siento...
Y perdóname otra vez, eres mi única verdadera amiga y nunca quise hacerte daño.


By:      Evanescence
Song:    Forgive me