martes, 25 de septiembre de 2012

I'm too alive and you're too strong.

Playground school bell rings, again. Rain clouds come to play, again. Has no one told you she's not breathing? Hello... I'm your mind giving you someone to talk to hello. If I'm smile and don't believe, soon I know I'll wake from this dream. Don't try to fix me, I'm not broken. Hello, I'm the living for you so you can hide, don't cry.
Suddenly I know I'm not sleeping... Hello, I'm still here all that's left of yesterday.



I can't run anymore, I fall before you, here I am. I have nothing left. You are all that I am. Take me home, I'm throught fighting it. Broken, lifeless, I give up, you're my only strenght. Without you I can't go on anymore. My only peace, my only joy, my only strenght, my only power, my only life.
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I ignored all that's real and true. When night falls on me I'll not close my eyes, I'm too alive and you're too strong. I can't lie anymore, I fall down before you, I'm sorry.