miércoles, 20 de julio de 2011

Where will you go? ..

You're too important for anyone, but you play the role of all you long to be. I know who you really are, you're the one who cries when you're alone.. But where will you go? Without no one left to save you from yourself ? You can't escape, you can't escape the..
You think that I can't see right throught your eyes. You're scared to death to face reality. No one seems to hear your hidden cries, you are left to face yourself alone.
But where will you go? You can't escape the truth. I realize you're afraid, but you can't abandon everyone. You don't want escape. I'm so sick of speaking words that no one understands.. Is it clear enough that you can't live your whole life all alone. I can hear you when whisper, but you can't even me screaming!
You can't reject the whole world. You won't escape the truth.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario